Saturday 20 June 2009

Bed Shaking

This is a story I found on www.yourghoststories.com
It was written by a girl called lauren who is thirteen.
I have also experienced something similar to this (as well as my little sister). Where I would be trying to get to sleep, or just woken up, and the bed would start shaking slightly. Though me and my sister both thought it might just be us shivering out of fright. But here is the story, you decided whether it's true or not. I believe the girl is telling the truth, but it may not be a ghost:

"One night I was with my family watching scary movies. Everybody was falling asleep so we just went to bed. My little brother was scared so I went to sleep with him. I couldn't really sleep I was the only one awake. I started to feel the bed shake but I thought it was probably my imagination or my little brother moving around. I fell asleep but woke up when I felt the bed shaking harder, this time I got freaked out. I felt even more scared when I remembered something...

I dropped my brother of to school ne morning when I came back I went back to sleep. I was awakened when I felt the bed start to shake. I got scared because I was alone in the room so I went to sleep in another room and felt nothing.

After I remembered that I didn't think it was my little brother anymore the bed kept shaking. I heard that if you swear at the ghost or whatever is there it would go away. I started to swear at it and the bed stopped shaking, I felt better than suddenly my little brother opened his eyes and started to say "he's going to come back", and he kept repeating this I kept asking him what was he talking about then he just closed his eyes and started snoring again. I told my friends and family and they got creeped out."

No comments:

Post a Comment