Saturday 20 June 2009

My own experiences in my creaky house...

I have had a few experiences is the house I am in right now. I live with my mum and little sister who have both experienced some sort of creepy happening.

Lets start with me:

1. I sleep in a bedroom which I share with my little sister on a bunk bed, but she get ill very easily and likes to sleep with my mum until she gets better. So I was trying to get to sleep one night when a heard a loud single tap coming from the corner of the girlsroom in which a dressing table stands with a mirror and mine and my sisters things. I opened my eyes but saw nothing, and went to sleep. This has happened many times around the house, and mostly happens near the Tv (when it's off), it sounds like a loud static snap or someone is leaning on our Freeview box.

2. One morning (very early, about 4 or 5.am) I suddenly woke up. I had no reason to wake up, I just did. I suddenly heard my mums bedroom door creak, and I could hear footsteps running out of the room down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I could hear the doors opening. Then I heard banging (like someone was getting out a sauce pan and placing it on the hob), but it wasn't loud enough to wake up my mum and sister, who were both snoring (yes, they snore...). Then I heard the footsteps run back up the stairs and into my mums room where the noises disappeared. At first I thought it was just my mum, but she NEVER runs up and down the stairs unless she is in a hurry to leave the house, and she wouldn't use a sauce pan in the middle of the night to reheat her hot water bottle, we have a kettle, and she WOULDN'T make something to eat in the middle of the night either, besides, it was only down there for a minute. And my little sister is terrified of going into dark places alone, or any place alone! No-body knows...

3. I find things usually happen when I'm trying to sleep, like something is trying to get my attention (I could be wrong). One night, because we were in the middle of a clear-out, we had a lot of things on the floor, including two porcelain fairies sitting beside eachother. They are quite chunky, hollow things sitting on flowers. Anyway, I shut my eyes for two seconds, and as soon as I did, I heard a loud clang. I opened my eyes and nothing was there. The next morning I hit the two fairies together, and it produced the same sound. They were both about three inches away from eachother last night, and I didn't find them knocked over.

4. One time, I was having a serious talk with my mum, and I was staring at our newly painted wall (magnolia). When suddenly I saw a little orb of light drift from the middle of the wall straight to the top. I have seen a few of these around the house, but nothing as clear as that one.

5. I had just finished reading before bed (last night in fact), and was turning around to turn of the bedside lamp behind me. As I started turning round, I DISTINCTLY saw some black liquid dripping from the wooden planks holding the top mattress up. It was like it was seeping through the top mattress onto the wood, then onto my duvet. When I looked more closely, it disappeared. As you might think, it was hard to turn the light off after THAT!

To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment