Sunday 7 June 2009

Two differant kinds of Ghosts

There are Ghosts that don't seem to be, pardon the very terrible pun, 'Living'. By not 'Living', I mean, is that they don't seem to be at all reacting to the world around them, as if it is a movie being played. In some (true) stories I have read that the ghost just seems to the same path, no matter if there is something in the way; it doesn't speak, it may not move things, it just walks from one place to another then disappears.

By this I don't mean that ALL the ghosts who do the same things over and over again are not 'Living', but my Dad told me a story one time of what I think was a pub, and they had a group of Roman Soldiers walking through the pub, but with a difference, you could only see them from their waist up. Some ghost hunters believe that stone (eg. buildings) can record certain things, it seems strange I know, and that the stone absorbs the energy or something, and than can replay it somehow, like the Romans for example.

There is one story (true) I read in a book about Ghosts which was based around where I live (Bedordshire). In the story, a lady walks along a path (the same path every time) towards a church. When the lady reaches the gate of the church, she will stop as if she cannot enter. She will then pull and angry face and shake a fist at the church, and disappear. This has a possibility of being a 'Recording' but in my opinion, I think it is 'Living'.

By all means, comment with your opinions on the matter, with your reasons. Who knows, you may even change my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment